Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nail Night. Julep Sandra

Julep Sandra

Hey everyone! So I have another Nail of the Night Post and this is featuring Juleps Sandra. 
I recently subscribed to the Julep Monthly Maven Box and was super excited to find out what colors I would receive. I've heard so much hype about the Julep brand and really honestly wanted to just give it a go. So the other colors I did receive are Melissa and Leslie. ( I will be posting those polishes in the near future.) 
I was immediately drawn to of course of the pink one. It's a really pretty feminine pink/fushia. Has an opal perhaps pearl finish. The only flaw that I did notice was that it nicks very easily. The photos that you see here are two coats along with Sinful Colors Base Coat and OPI Top Coat. 







If your interested in being a Julep Monthly Maven check out their website 


*Not Sponsored 

No comments:

Post a Comment