Saturday, April 26, 2014

Nails of the Night

Nails of the Night
Base Coat: OPI Base coat
Color Blue: Rimmel Salon Pro 447 Barmy Blue
^ Covergirl Outlast Stay Brillant 225 Perfect Penny
Top Coat: OPI 

 I'm actually surprised to say that I do not have a color quit like this navy blue color in my nail polish collection. Whenever I go shopping and see all the different nail polish colors I always say to myself 'well g i already have a nail polish color like that." This beautiful navy blue color is just gorgeous. At first coat it went on a little streaky which personally I can over look but once the second coat finished drying the color itself is MUCH more intense. During the warmer spring and summer months it's hard for me to not wear anything neon but for some strange reason i'm just drawn to this navy blue color. I did find the Rimmel Nail Polish in CVS. I'm not sure if any other drug stores have them..yet? 
As far as the Covergirl Polish I do not have any complaints. I have a couple other colors from their line and all are just amazing. You could deff get away with just one coat because they are very intense.  However the only thing I'm not too much of a fan is the squareness of the bottle...that sounds odd I know but I like the feeling of a more traditional shaped bottle. 
Little things like these though of course I can over look because both colors are worth it. 

Daily Thoughts:
34 more days till Hawaii. 
I met a women yesterday at work who had over 400 nail polishes....yeah... 


till next time...
Love & Lipstick....Katie




















No comments:

Post a Comment