Sunday, May 4, 2014

Nails of the Night

Nails of the Night


Base Coat & Top Coat: Both OPI
Color Featured: Covergirl Glossy Days GlossTini in the color #GlowStick
Accent Nail: Sally Hansen Salon Perfect 120 Golden Rule

I'm so excited that the new Covergirl Collection is finally out. This color was calling my name! 
I know I have a lot of pink nail polishes already in my collection but I just couldn't resist. 
At first yes the bottle is SUPER tiny..you only get .11 oz ( 3.5 ml) and they do retail for $2.99 BUT being the nail polish lover that I am I just couldn't say no. 
I was really surprised and impressed that the first coat wasn't streaky. The formula is nice and opage (i still don't know how to spell that word) I probably could have gotten away with just one coat but with any nail polish I usually like to do two coats for good measure. 
As for the accent nail I kinda wanted to keep it bare underneath..I love the sparkle polish and I use it fairly often. 
So all in all this polish is a winner and two big thumbs up. They do have I believe 10 colors in the collection. 

Check out my Haul Video where I feature a couple different products from that collection as well. 


That's all I have for today

Love and Lipstick Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment