Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nail of the Day! 
Essie Aruba Blue

The Essie Nail Polish line is one of my favorite brands out there. They have such a wide variety of colors all from bright neon to dark vampy to pastels and everything in between.
So even though the Holidays are around the corner I decided to take a little break from all the green and red and went with a dark blue. I highly recommend two coats with this color because it will really truly show how vibrant Aruba Blue really is. I also recommend using a basecoat too because especially with a dark color like this you really want to make sure you are protecting your nails from turning the actual color of the nail polish. Lastly I recommend using a good quality top coat (I use the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat) because of cause with such a beautiful color like this you absolutely want to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
Be sure to check back for more Nail of Day

No comments:

Post a Comment