Thursday, July 11, 2013

Favorite Summer Foundation

Covergirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

Purchased at Walmart for around &6-$8 (18mL or 0.6 FL oz) 


I saw this foundation in Walmart once before and really didn't know how well it was going to turn out. Came home that night, researched it a little and got some opinions from other makeup gurus and well hey just decided to give it a try and so happy i went back to walmart and picked it up. 


Application:  You can absolutely apply this foundation with your fingers or a brush. 
My favorite is the F80 Flat Kabuki from Sigma (sigmabeauty.com) 

Texture: It has a mouse like consistency yet has a very light feel to it which is perfect for the summer time. If you run a bit more oily you may have to touch up throughout the day with your normal powder and girls who have dry skin will deffinatly want to use a setting spray because yet this foundation is light it may cling to your dry spots so case in point deffinatly make sure you use a moisturizer and primer. 
*no matter what foundation or bb cream I use I ALWAYS use a primer. 

Shades:  There's actually a nice variety of shades to choose from (i believe 10-15)
I'm an NW 25 in MAC prolong wear foundation and I purchased 325 (no name for a shade) and it runs a tad too light for me. Never the less I was able to work with it using bronzer of course ;) 


Break Down: 

Pros: 
  1. Affordable 
  2. Amazing to blend
  3. Nice variety of shades
  4. Works well with different skin types
  5. Not heavy feeling on skin 
Cons: 
  1. Packaging not so great for traveling. 
  2. If you are on the extreme end of oily skin you may want to pass this up but if your the type of girl who just loves to try new things then heck why not go for it. 
  3. Since there is no pump make sure your hands are nice and clean if you are using your fingers to apply. 
Thanks for reading guys. 
Of course PLEASE let me know what type of things you wanna read here on my blog. 
Whether it's product reviews or anything really 
Simply just leave a comment or connect me on all my social media sites linked above. 

Take care 




No comments:

Post a Comment